Monday, October 02, 2006

Rain,Rain come again

All the things of nature are close to my heart.It's a pleasure to just sit by the window with a cup of tea in hand and watch the showers of blessings pour down in abundance.
I like the fragrance of the soil that emanates during rain.When it rains it refreshes the soul and mind and fills me with pleasure and contentment.
The breeze that accompanies the rain is soft and very pleasing.It fills the nostrils with pleasing fragrance and chills the mind.It serves to satisfy the appetite of the heart.
One would never know how much I would like to get drenched.This moment talks to me.
Everytime I experience this moment,it's a kind of enlightment ,like the goddess that governs the world wants to tell me "You are powerful,you have the ability to enjoy gifts of nature,you are the most developed of all species,you can express your happiness and sadness" .But at the same time ,it warns me to put my ego down and it seems to tell me the restrictions.
Rain in large quantities causes floods,carrying villages and towns with it into the mouth of death.
It is like one being hugged to death by a lover.
This realisation tempts me to fancy being hugged to death.It's a pleasure in to be just knowing that you are pleased to the end.That the thing which you liked most was with you till your end..

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 09, 2007 5:26:00 AM , Blogger Kulshresht Gautam said...

yaar ur poems r really nice.
it touches d heart.
carry on wid this great work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home