Monday, October 02, 2006

CRUSH.....

Blind devotion,utter submission,unknown attraction or irresistible desire.... what would u call a crush??.
From my own experience i would say that crush means those running senses which urges a person to be just perfect.It covers every aspect of love and attraction...Different people have different views on having a crush.Some have mere attraction on surface and they don't take it in depth while there are some who have a serious case.It's such a strange feeling when my eyes get down without any action of my brain as if eyes are controlled by my heart.It seems that I have been abducted and brought to an entirely new place where I can see just two people even in the midst of a large crowd.
Even I can't define what happens to me at that moment.I seem to become hypnotised.
With all my heart I wish to speak to her but all my resolutions to talk to her just go in vain.But after that very moment I feel as if all my wishes have come true and there is no scope left for any more wishes.
Every morning my eyes search for her.I die for just one glance of her..Ohh...What a strange addiction!!!
When I see her all my worries seem to be wiped away and my silly heart smiles.We all live for happiness and her smile gives that to me.I would never like her smile to fade and would do anything to keep it there always..
I am afraid to lose what I don't own.
But sometimes it's too painful when you think that the person concerned doesn't even knows about it..

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:45:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi
wow man r u experienced or wat
keep it going

 
At Monday, January 26, 2009 8:23:00 AM , Blogger Sushmita said...

Ohh.. I feel as if it's written for me!!
Tailor made!

Hehe..

 
At Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:14:00 AM , Blogger "Life"??....... thats me!!! said...

ye padh ke lagta hai ki tujhe call karne ka time aa gaya hai ......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home