Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Engineering-I

"U have the mind and intellect of a good engineer"...well,my class teacher Mr.Rajkumar used to say this when i was in class 12th..his words used to strengthen my ambition of becoming an engineer...So I dropped a year for preparation.I did everything except preparation during that year...My friend pradeep is a witness to that.Year ended like an english song and finally the most prestigious exam IIT-JEE came..I was not at all excited about it because I knew that I'm gonna screw up the paper.But giving my adrenaline a spill I went for the paper.No need to write wat happened as you all could imagine that..I returned back to home cursing myself.I got to know where i was after it..20 days were left for the AIEEE paper,my last hope.I studied really hard during those days and got my AIEEE paper okay types.Result came...councelling letter from JIIT came...I was in high spirits...I went for the councelling and got ECE branch..bas phir kya tha..abhishek jee ka sapna sach hota dikhaye de raha tha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home