Sunday, October 08, 2006

Engineering-II

Well I am in college now..The traditions here are just different..If u do all the assignments by yourself,attend all the lectures,never go for movies then you are considered a nerd here..Well,this is my personal experience...As someone has rightly said that"Nothing is constant in this world,except change".How could have I remained untouched?...I changed for both the good and bad...The good part was that I came out of my shell of shyness..The exposure which I got here is a must for everyone to know what life is all about...Earlier I use to feel very homesick and nostalgic but now I am used to it...The worst part of college life is that the person who used to do each and every assignment in school by himself,copies each and every thing out here....LOLZ...Studies are no more my cup of tea now!!!..I dont like to be stamped as a nerd now...I've learned how to get the hell out of those people who hurt you and use you like a mere tissue paper....I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends because their dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.
But sometimes I ask myself "Have I really changed???"
My attitude and not my behaviour has changed...Sometimes both of them clashes..At those times its very difficult to find a balance between them....Well that is all of it!!!!
AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home